Monday, October 24, 2005

We're moved in!

Well this is my first post on my blogspot site, I have to say so far I have no idea what is going on but I am going to play around with it a bit more after this and see what I can put on here.

We moved into our house on Friday and I am loving it so much, last night as we were going to bed I said to Darryl, "guess what I can scream right now and I don't have to worry about how loud I am being". It is such a change from living in a basement apartment. We went back to the apartment yesterday and we could barely stand being there just to empty our fridge, I couldn't wait to leave. Tonight we are going to go order our tv and get some wireless network thingy madooey to hook up our computer to the internet and do some other running around and then hopefully we can relaz for a bit tonight. The past week and a half has been non-stop running around that I can't wait until we have everything put away and we can just relax.

On Friday there is this young mothers place in the building that is going to be bringing around their kids to trick or treat so they came and asked if I would like to participate so I think I am going to bring in some halloween decorations or something fun for the kids. I find it wierd that they aren't doing it on Monday when it actually is Halloween.

I am going to go and see if I can figure out how to link people now, wahoo! Wish me luck!

No comments: