Friday, November 23, 2007

Facts

The rules: Each player lists 8 random facts/habits about themselves. The rules of the game are posted at the beginning before those facts/habits are listed. At the end of the post, the player then tags 8 4 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know that they have been tagged and asking them to read your blog.



1. Every shower I take a time myself, then the next day I try to beat that time. When I shave I still try to beat my time but I do not compare it to days that I didn't shave.


2. I still love my first car a '92 Dodge Shadow and I would trade that car I have now in for one if I could. I actually cried the day it got towed away to a wreckers.

3. I am addicted to smell of anything vanilla or strawberry and depending on how good it smells, I must have it. But, I rarely ever wear anything that smells like either.

4. My fender is my most prized pocession and I am in love with it, however I do not know how to play it nor can I ever find time to learn.

5. I always throw my clothes on the floor. My whole house could be clean but my closet will be a disaster.

6. I adore scary novels. Even though I am scared most nights to be home by myself I love reading novels that scare the shit out of me and make it even harder to be home alone at night.

7. I love socks, summer, spring, winter,fall anytime I love socks and always wear them.

8. Every year since I was young I always bugged my mom to get a real tree and to get it early. I swear I started bugging her at the end of November. Our compromise almost every year was to get a tree the day before my birthday. (I put up my tree last weekend, I love being a grown up)

I never post so I probably have nobody that reads my blog anymore so I tag anyone that is reading this. (other than Christina)

1 comment:

Slowplum said...

I check your blog every other day and hope that you post something, but I never bug you to post something because I hate it when people do that.

I'll consider myself tagged then and write something up shortly.