Friday, November 11, 2005

Friday is here...Hoorah!

The layout fairy visited me last night!! YEAH! So what do you guys think do you like this one or the last one better? I like them both a lot, I don't think I could choose just one. Thank you very much slowpeach for your wonderful work I really do appreciate it, especially since you had to put up with my pickiness.

Last night was nice I got to do some laundry and Darryl bought us some Swiss Chalet for dinner. The only thing I didn't get to do was workout because we spent most of the night going through the mail and doing laundry we ate really late which in turn made me full and unable to workout.

I dont know what the fuck is with my mom lately, I have asked for a ride I think twice this week and she has made it seem like I was asking for a fucking kidney. I always run errands for her and pick up Christina or Valerie for her so I ask her this one week for a ride because both of my cars are broken and she gets mad at me. I just got off of the phone with her because I asked to borrow her car and she freakin start yelling at me. She used to pick up Valerie everyday and take her to work when she lives about as far away as I do and she never used to treat her like this. Plus since I haven't had a car I haven't heard from either or my sisters all week and it feels like that was the only thing they needed me for. Sorry to be all poopy and bring you guys down, I am dont now.

This weekend I am actually looking forward to because I have some bulbs that I have to plant and Darryl is working from 6am-10am so I think I am going to get up early and go out and plant them and just kind of do little things around the house. Oooh and I can work out! Yippee! There is this Office Space gift set at my second job that I want so bad, you get a mug, a mouse pad, a stapler and some other stuff with it plus the movie! It is $27.99 and I know I don't need any of that other stuff but I REALLY want it.

Better get to work ciao!

No comments: