Thursday, November 10, 2005

Isn't it pretty?!

I really love my blog now especially since I am starting to get the hang of it and see how you can modify it. Slowpeach was nice enough to do it all for me and by seeing her programming I can kind of see how if I wanted to change something how I do it.

My ex was driving me nuts last night. When me and Darryl bought a house together I deleted my ex out of respect for him, my ex was still hitting on me and being rude everytime I talked to him and I could tell it bugged Darryl. Unfortunately when I deleted him he can still talk to me, (I dont want to block him coz thats mean) yesterday he started talking to me about my tooth ache and was saying I suck because I have a cavity, after two months of not talking thats what he starts with. Then he starts telling me how his brother bought a house next to his mom, but first I should say his mom is the typical mother-in-law she is really overbearing and controlling, everything has to be her way. So my comment to him telling me this was, "oh your mom must love that" (can you sense the bitterness). Sometimes when I talk to him he immediately makes me mad and for the rest of the conversation I am bitchy. So then he starts talking about how him and his gf had their one year a couple weeks ago, so I ask him what they did and he got them a hotel room right next to the Yorkldale mall. My face started to go red and my ears start steaming, he was so cheap when were together that every anniversary we had I planned what we didn and I paid for it. Then after that stupid me asks what he bought her, a silver necklace with two hearts intertwined, now I am started to swear and feel my heart racing, he never got me anything that nice he always bought me yellow gold jewllery, that I hate by the way and that his parents picked out and wrapped for him so he just had to give it to me and then pay them back! As soon as I heard that I had, had enough and I told him I had to go, cheap prick.

Phew now that, that rant is out of my system, IT IS SNOWING TODAY!!!! I couldn't believe it when I heard the freezing rain his the roof as we were going to sleep last night but I thought that it would have melted by the morning. As I got up this morning I heard the snow hitting the window and just wanted to stay in bed for the rest of the day. Once I got up and looked outside to see the snow I immediately started craving egg nog. We have to go get a few groceries tonight so I think I am going to have to pick some up.

My Aunt is having a surprise birthday party about 3 hours away this weekend and I am debating on going. I feel bad if I dont go but it is the first weekend I am going to have in this house without there being guests there. It is starting at 8pm and my mom is thinking that we should get a hotel room and just stay the night. We are really short in money right now that I am not too keen on paying for gas to get there nevermind a hotel room. Plus a couple of our friends are going to come over and just hang out and drink which sounds a lot more relaxing to me.

Its almost the weekend, wahoo!

No comments: