Monday, November 14, 2005

HAPPY MONDAY!

Well not really I am coming down with a cold, I can barely breathe and I am blowing my nose every five seconds. Last year they found out I have an asthma type thing so the barely being able to breathe thing is really sucking.

I had such a cheery wonderful weekend! We bought and put up our Christmas lights, we got the new L.E.D kind since they are brighter, last longer and use less energy. We are the only house on the street so far turning them on. It was such a beautiful weekend that it was nice seeing our neighbours putting up their lights and doing some work around the house.

I planted the bulbs on Saturday morning while Darryl was at work getting his forklift training. A couple of doors down I saw a guy doing some yard work and I thought, great now I can get to know some of our neighbours. Much to my dismay I quickly noticed the landscaping truck on the side of the street and realised that he was from that company. Shortly after I was almost done with the bulbs in the front yard my mom and sister pull up and joke that they should have brought a camera. (I am not into gardening at all!)

A few of our friends came over on Saturday night to play poker and drink. So we ended up getting hammered and I won both poker games (no real surprise there). I thought I was going to throw up I drank so much but I made a promise to myself that I am not going to drink at all next weekend because, with all of the people we have over lately I have been drinking every weekend and I don’t think it is helping my figure.

Sunday we went out for a wonderful breakfast at my favourite breakfast restaurant, then bought the lights and went to visit my mom. I was really surprised that as we were passing my moms house Darryl suggested that we stop in. She showed us a dresser that she is going to give away and wanted to know if we wanted it. Darryl is never a fan of anything used so I was really surprised when he was enthusiastic about it and wanted it for our bedroom. (We have been having trouble with a lack of furniture in there) We are going to pick it up sometime this week, which I am really happy about because I was running out of drawer room for my pj’s and everything.

Better get to work, ciao!

No comments: