Tuesday, November 15, 2005

Yippee Skippee!

I cleaned my fish tank this morning so now my fishy can see everyone, yeah! I hate cleaning it sometimes because it smells so bad that people think you farted or something.

I unfortunately have to work tonight and by the look of the weather outside I really don’t want to. It is all rainy and windy and apparently by 5pm we are supposed to have a HUGE storm with tons of rain and fog. LOVELY!

Next week is the awards show I am going to, wahoo! I cannot wait! Although due to the kind of awards show it is I am not sure how I should dress. I don’t think its formal yet I think if I went in jeans and a t-shirt people would look at me weird. We get a limo ride from our friend’s house to the awards, our own V.I.P area, our own waitress and free beer all night!!! YEAH! Darryl wants me to drive home which sucks balls but oh well. I am definitely going to have to bring my camera and show you guys all of our star sightings.

The door outside my office that goes to the outside keeps on being held open with the wind every time someone goes out them. Just the sound of the wind and watching it thrash the door against the railing with the power of it makes me cold. I don’t even want to go pee because the hallway is freezing.

I think I am living in the wrong area. I was reading Lisa’s journal today and I was reading about how it is just becoming summer there and how she is doing housework and getting all cheery and I envy her so much. The majority of the day here is dark; it is getting increasingly cold with each passing day, today it is raining but any day now it is going to be snowing and I am sitting here in my office with a sweater on and a sweater over my legs because I am freezing. The only good thing about this weather is that is reminds me that CHRISTMAS IS COMING!!! It makes me crave egg nog and gingerbread and now that I have a fireplace it also makes me crave warm jammies sitting in front of the fire watching Christmas movies.

I can’t wait to put up all of the Christmas decorations and send my Christmas cards!!!

No comments: