Wednesday, November 16, 2005

I want a nap!

Well Darryl and me decided last night that I should start working on getting my braces. There is a lot of work to be done but hopefully by mid-March I should have braces. I am excited and worried at the same time, I am looking forward to having straight teeth like everyone else but I am not looking forward to being an adult with braces. Of course it always crosses my mind that Darryl wont find me attractive in them but oh well, I promised myself I wont get married until my teeth are straight so might as well get on it.

I got my box set of office space last night. I was really excited. I cannot wait to watch it one of these nights or this weekend. I have a lot to do in the next couples of days, Thursday I have to go and get my eye doctor to sign my pictures for my passport and we are getting the windshield replaced on Darryls new car and then we are going to my moms and picking up a new dresser that she gave us.

I am really looking forward to getting the dresser in our house because we have a HUGE bedroom and no furniture in it, so I think it will look really good in there. Plus I am running out of room in my dresser for clothes.

The weather is a bit nicer today but it sounded so windy and rainy this morning that I didnt want to get out of bed. The alarm went off at 6:55am, then 7am and then I reset the alarm to go off at 7:05 and I still didnt want to get up.

Apparently one of the girls at my part time job quit which was good because she always wandered, was always talking and never did her work. Every single time I have worked with her she has wanted to be sent home and then one day when I did she left her till out in the backroom and didnt even get a manager to lock it up.

I don’t know what is going on with blogger, I keep getting little symbols in the middle of my words but I go and try and correct them in the edit feature and they are not there. Its very weird, I thought it may have something to do with the fact that I write my entry in word first and then copy and paste it into my blogger afterwards but I dont know.

So far this weekend I am working on Saturday until about 2pm and then I am going to a tree trimming party at my moms, which I am really stoked about. I am in a really Christmassy mood lately so it should be good. Saturday night I think we are just going to relax and maybe clean up a bit. Then on Sunday one of Darryls friends from work is supposed to be coming over and then after that I really want to go see Jarhead.

Have a great day all!

No comments: