Thursday, November 17, 2005

I'd go to jail with only boys just to prove I am as tough as you

Well last night was quite the challenge, I literally almost quit my second job last night. They have all of these new people that have no idea what they are doing and it was so frustrating all night working with them. It has been basically that I have to do everything for myself, answer questions, do the whole customer service line, answer the phones and close the store. It gets really draining to have to do this all the time and we never get out at a decent hour. Last night we didn't get out until 10:30pm (we close at 9pm and at the latest, on a really bad night should get out at 10pm) because of someone being careless with money and dropping it down the side of the counter so our deposit didn't balance so we spent an hour trying to find out where the money was. I was so frustrated I was almost in tears and I almost said fuck you all am out of here. There was one girl that was really good that is the only one that kept me sane last night.

After that I went home and I got my friend to come over with some booster cables and jump my car so that I could drive to work today but, when I got up this morning it was dead again. Grr! So my wonderful boys that I work with came and got me in the transport truck this morning...lol. I couldn't believe when they showed up to my house with it, but they always take care of me so it was nice.

Today it is snowing like a bitch outside. About an hour and a half from here where my bf's parents live they have a foot of snow and had a six car pile up this morning. It took a girl from work 1.5 hours to get into work this morning. (we have campuses all over)
I have no car today because mine wouldn't start this morning and both instructors are busy until late. I have to get home exactly at 5pm for a guy that is coming over to fix the windshield on one of our cars. I know my mom wont drive me home because it is snowing and I don't want to take the bus a) because I left my mp3 player at home and b) because it sucks and its really cold outside. I think I may end up having to take a taxi but I can't even count on them being here on time because its snowing and they will probably be busy. I hate not having a car and having to depend on other people.

It feels like Friday today, grr. But if it were Friday it would mean that I would have to work at my second job tomorrow and I definitely need some time away.

I better get back to work ciao all!

No comments: