Saturday, November 19, 2005

Punk Princess

You know what song I love right now? Boyfriend by Ashlee Simpson and Dance Dance by Fall Out Boy. I decided to download a bunch of Fall Out Boy stuff since I really liked that song and they are all good! I am so impressed, I think I am going to ask for that cd for Christmas.

Last night we boosted my car and then took it for a drive to make sure that we charged the battery enough, then we are sitting at a light and the car starts to shut off. Darryl then starts reving it and it stays on, so basically if you don't keep the rpm's up the car will shut off. We think it is the...umm the... frig the name of it totally escaped my head. Anyway so we realised I would have no way to work, so I called a taxi company and it is $20 each way to get there which would be how much I make. So I called in this morning and she was all bitchy to me about it and obviously didn't believe me. It totally pissed me off and ruined my whole morning.

I was quickly cheered up after a quick call to Laura and some good breakfast. I have spent the majority of the morning sitting on my ass downloading songs and getting ready which I love. I love when you can take your time getting ready and you dont have to hurry. I guess I should start cleaning up a bit before I go to my hair appointment.

Have a great weekend all!

No comments: