Tuesday, November 08, 2005

My toof hurts! :(

I have an appointment with the dentist tomorrow to get a filling, hopefully that is all I need. There is such pain that I am worried I am going to need a root canal. Serves me right for putting it off too long, grr someone make the pain go away! I am also not looking forward to coming into work afterwards and being frozen drooling everywhere and having to answer the phone and try not to sound like a retard. I have a feeling Dessica will be making an appearance tomorrow.

Slowpeach is making me a new layout for my blog! I am so excited! I thought you had to pay in order to have a different layout so when she not only told me that was wrong but offered to make one for me I was totally stoked. So stay tuned!

I am planning a family event that is going to be taking place November 26th and I am so worried about everything, that everyone wont have fun, that something bad will happen, that people will be bored and what if there isn't enough food etc. Last weekend I had to cook for 5 people rather then my normal two which I had never done before and now I have to cook for 25 people. Eeek!

Tonight I am going to have to plant the bulbs because it doesn't look like we are having another day without some precipitation falling for the next little bit. I hope I do everything right but you really don't know until Spring when they come up.

I have seen that hot guy around the building that I wrote about before and I have managed to not scratch my crotch in front of him the two times I saw him. I am planning on winning him over with my good looks and then telling him I have a sister that looks a lot like me..lol, think it'll work? no? me neither.

2 comments:

Slowplum said...

It's like, done. I emailed you from my gmail. Hope it's what you were after...

Also: I wish Lola would make a blog so I could make her a layout too. I love layouts because I'm a big freakin' nerd.

TRUE.

cutiestar said...

Yeah I talked to her yesterday about it and apparantly she is too lazy..lol.