Thursday, December 22, 2005

Duran Duran is neither Duran nor Duran...discuss

As soon as Darryl got in last night I started telling him about how we need to borrow a suitcase off of my mom, I needanother pair of shorts, the packing I have done so far etc and as soon as I was done telling him I was wide awake. It tookme forever to fall back asleep again and it seemed like 10 minutes had past when the alarm went off. I reset it and went back to sleep for what I thought was 3 minutes which was really 15, so I hurried up and took a shower. I then rememberedthat I have to take the garbage out but I am already running a bit behind and have no time. While I am doing my make-upI turn the foundation bottle over with my finger on top to start applying it, well for some reason it got shakey and flippedtwice spraying foundation all over my sweater, in my hair, all over my hands and all over the sink. *breathe in, breathe out* Lets just say I can't wait until my night at the spa tonight. Although I think they do a leg massage with the pedicure andsince I was running late I didn't have time to shave. I am just going to say to her, "listen, I didn't get a chance to shave this morning because I was running late so you don't have to give me a leg massage, I wont be hurt".

Yesterday the manager at my work came on yahoo and said, "Christmas came early all the girls in the office get Friday off".I was so freaking excited I had perma grin for two hours. I have a ton of stuff to do and having tomorrow off afforded meto be able to just relax and put off cleaning, yeah me!

I have decided to cancel my spa appointment, I have way too much to do today and what seems like not enough hours to do it in. Oh well looks like I will have to save the pampering until after the vacation.

HAVE A VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE AND A HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Who knows where to download XRumer 5.0 Palladium?
Help, please. All recommend this program to effectively advertise on the Internet, this is the best program!