Tuesday, December 20, 2005

I have a fever and the only cure is more cow bell

What a wonderful day! Well it was mediocre until the wonderful guys I work with bought me a spa package!!!! Yes I knowI am spoiled. The one rule by the spa is that we are not allowed using these until the new year which is fine with me it just makes me hold onto it a bit longer. I am going in on Thursday for a manicure, pedicure and an eyebrow waxing and ofcourse all of my nails start breaking.

One of my friends just started up a blog thanks to me, yes I am taking all of the credit. She is sooo funny and unfortunatelydue to our crazy schedules we never get to talk anymore. We thought if we both have a blog we can atleast keepup with what eachother is doing when we can't talk and so far so good.

I cannot wait this time next week I am going to be sunning it poolside with a nice cold way too strong drink and a book inmy hand. I have been so go go go go the last year that I am really looking forward to this trip plus I love Darryls parentsso hanging out with them for a week should be cool too.

I just realised that with me being away from my work my fishy will be unfed for a week. Looks like I am going to have to take her home on Friday and add that to the list of things that my sister has to feed when she comes over. I don't knowwhat I am going to do because I know Salem will attack the bowl and its only plastic to getting the lid off will not be hard.I have thought about putting the Thelma up somewhere high but I swear Salem was a acrobat in another life so that wontstop her at all.

The one thing that sucks about what the guys got me is that I got them a box of chocolates and now I feel like a cheap ass. So it looks like I am going to have to go out and find something else to get them on top of that, that is within my budget.
My desk is an absolute mess right now, I can't believe it. I wish I had a digital camera so that I could document it becauseI am never like this.

Tonight is my last night at my part time job and I am very sad about it. I wish that I could stay and that all of this crap hadn't happened but oh well, c'est la vie, shit happens and then we all move on. Darryl seems to think that I am not sadabout it at all and that I "don't seem to realise how much we use your discount". Whatever I do but do you want me to beall sad and depressed about it? I have tried to do something about it, I have tried to stay but I can't, oh well. I am going to miss everyone and as I have been doing it lately I am hoping not to cry. The ones that have been there a long time are like family to me and I will miss them a lot.

No comments: