Monday, December 19, 2005

Happy Monday all! Mine didn't start off very happy this morning since my aunt flo is visiting this week I woke up achy,crampy and cranky. All is well now, I have taken an advil and the guys at work have cheered me up so I am good to go. I can't promise that I will be the same tonight however since I am working at my part time job and it is the last shoppingweek before Christmas. AHH! I am not freaking at all because I have all my shopping done except because I swear I was ablonde in another life, I forgot all about sunscreen for our trip. Also since I lacked the motivation to lose weight before ourtrip I also now need to get a full piece bathing suit. I am kind of freaking about that aspect that if I don't find somethingI am stuck wearing my bikini the whole time and thinking, "why is she staring at my stomach? Its not that bad is it? Hun,why is she staring at my stomach", to which Darryl rolls his eyes and says, "she is not staring at your stomach, relax". Yeah apparantly with weight also comes paranoia. I am looking online at the Sears web site as I am writing this and all oftheir swimsuits are ridiculous prices.


So this week I have to work Monday and Tuesday 8am-11pm, return a bunch of stuff to Walmart, buy imodium, sunscreen,bathing suit for me, bikini bottoms for Darryls sister (don't ask), clean the house spotless (doesn't need to be done I am just anal) and pack me and Darryl. I am getting tired just thinking about it. Oh and I have the horrible chore of having to go to the salon on Thursday.

No comments: