Wednesday, December 14, 2005

Happy Hump Day all!

Well today has started just wonderfully. I woke up feeling pretty tired so I reset my alarm and went back to bed for exactly 8 minutes. I showered and got dressed and then went to do my make-up. Because I have ran out of facial moisturizer, and my back up biore moisturizer sucks big fat ass crack, I decided to try and use my curel moisturizer.Not a good idea, trying to put on the foundation was like trying to spread glue, it was sticking to my face and wasn'tcovering up anything. (note to self pick up moiturizer after work tonight) I then made my lunch and headed off for work, I go out to my car and it is freaking freezing outside, all bundled in my ear flap hat with a hanging pom pom on it and my mittens I head to work. As soon as I get in one of the students hands me a tea he bought me, the sweetheart that he is. As I am enjoying the tea I go to type something and I spill it all over my lap. The instructor that I need to watch the phones while I run home is running a class, so I have to go in and told him what I did, while all of the class is listening. Did I mention it is freaking freezing outside and now I have to drive home in wet pants? Yeah it was fun. Plus they don'tbelieve in sanding our parking lot so I nearly fell on my ass a bunch of times, apparantly they think lawsuits are fun. Normally I would think, whatever they are lazy but there are mentally handicapped people that attend some place in thisbuilding and they have trouble walking to begin with...grr! Back to my story, then when I get back from changing my pants there is no parking except this one space where some asshole in a truck backed halfway into my spot as well as hisforcing me to have the nose of my car sticking out of the space. I felt like leaving a note on his car like your dick isn't as big as you think it is and neither is your truck.

All I have to do is get through today and the rest of the week should be good. I don't have to work my part time job until next Monday which is absolutely awesome since they are being douche bags. Tomorrow is my birthday so I think I am going to treat myself to Licks for lunch and then my mom is taking me out for dinner.

Oh my god I am turning 24...urgh!

No comments: