Tuesday, January 03, 2006

Its too cold out!

Last year for Christmas my boyfriend bought me a Fender guitar for Christmas. It is my prized possession and I love it so much. Through out the year I never had time to play it with my two jobs, I couldn't afford guitar lessons and didn't have time for them either and every time I picked it up it was out of tune. I used to play the cello and I could tune it by ear but, I have not been around guitars long enough to tune it by ear so I was in desperate need of a electric tuner. This year for Christmas he got me an electric tuner and 10 lessons with a place right around the corner from my work. I am so excited about this and very nervous at the same time. I love the guitar and I could play twinkly twinkle on it at one time but I am very worried that I wont be any good at it and all of my dreams of playing the guitar and singing around the fire or when I am bored will be just be down the drain. I guess we will soon see. I am kind of bummed that I am going to have to cut my nails on my left hand but oh well. I am really excited that because I no longer have two jobs I have time to do this sort of thing.

For Christmas I got a lot of stuff, I got 5 books in total, a cd, undies, a date for me and Darryl, a house coat (so soft and cozy), a piggy bank, long johns ( I am always cold), a super comfy pillow I asked for, candles and candle holders, emergency kit for my car, a picture for my bathroom, some cute egg things (hard to explain) and I think that's it.

I have been doing a lot of reading lately, I have been reading a lot from my new author I like and Darryls mom lent me a book called See Jane Run and I have to tell you, you MUST read it! It is so good and suspenseful. There were parts that I was so anxious to find out what was going to happen that I couldn't read as fast as my curiosity wanted.

I am going to spare the New Years resolutions because every year I never do what I say I will so I am just going to keep trying to improve my flaws as I would without promising anything.
I am hoping that with no part time job for the next little while I am going to start cooking and getting all of the things done that I have been putting off for the last three months or so. I am really looking forward to it and so far I am off to a good start.

No comments: