Friday, January 06, 2006

Happy Friday!

Ahh yes today is Friday, wahoo! I can't wait until tonight and this weekend. I have so much that I want to get done and I am really looking forward to when it finally gets done. I still have to take down the Christmas tree, I have a load of laundry that has been sitting in the dryer for three days now, tune my guitar, finish cleaning the bedroom, do more laundry,start and empty the dishwasher and I think that's it. OH! And I have started planning to eat a lot healthier and start cooking a lot more so I want to start that as well. I have thought about it for awhile that if I ever had a kid they wouldn't be able to eat the crap we do so do we. Darryl is really excited about this because in truth we never have anything that is made from scratch, most of our dinners are hamburger helper or presidents choice wings and roasters or something.Which would probably be a good reason why I am tired all the time. Now I have time to cook and keep the house all clean and everything so I intend to do it.

I booked my guitar lessons for every Thursday at 5pm, I am really nervous about it and have tried to rack my brain for which song I would like to learn first (if that's how they do it). Last night me and stolenswan went to Music Pro and I bought some new picks for my guitar and I was tempted to buy some other stuff but I resisted the urge and only spent $2.52.

I also went to Chapters which was very enjoyable and spent the last of my gift certificates for there. I am curious as to whether I will keep shopping there now that Christmas is over or if I will go back to the used bookstore. I think I will go back to the used bookstore because all of their books are in good shape and if I am getting the books for half price Darryl wont mind as much. I have a lot of books to tide me over until then anyway, I think I have about 6 or 7 that I haven't read yet. I started a new author a couple days ago named James Patterson, he was a couple shelves away fromJohn Sanford and where I thought I would find Robert Parker which is how I stumbled upon him. He was a staff pick and a "Huge National Bestseller" and he "joins the elite company of Thomas Harris and John Sanford". So I think I will pick up one of Thomas Harris' books next time I am in need of a new one and see how he is.

Saturday we are going to go to Ikea to get a new spice rack. With the new cooking that I am going to be taking on it involved me getting some new spices and my spice rack even without the new ones I bought is full! I am hoping to get a nice stainless steel one to go in place of the one I have there but who knows.


Well that's all for me, have a great weekend all! Catch you on the flipside!

No comments: