Tuesday, January 10, 2006

Yes, ignorance is bliss thank you for asking

The election is coming up here in Canada and there is so much everywhere that says, vote for this party and so one and itis a really confusing time. Me and Darryl found everything very overwhelming and weren't sure who to vote for and who wanted to improve the things that we were concerned about. Last night we watched the debate on tv and had manydiscussions between us on what they were argueing about and what their views were. We thought that watching the debate would make it more clear for us on who we wanted to vote for and who would make Canada better. Unfortunatelythats not what we got at all, I feel as if you have to think well, what change sucks the least. I have tried talking aboutthis issue to different people to try and get their view and maybe uncloud my thinking but everyone I have spoken to hasthe same view I do.

Last night we went to the clinic to get Darryls lump on his chest checked out and then we came home, made some dinnerand then put together the new filing cabinet while watching the debate. Exciting, I know. Oooh and I did some laundry in there as well. Darryl has been really tired from work lately and I have found it so frustrating because there are things thatI want to get done in the house and he doesn't want me to do but he is too tired to do it himself. Urgh!

I was really gung ho last week about cooking and eating right and with all of the fast food coupons that have been in themail lately I have found it really hard to get motivated to cook. At work I have all this motivation and then I get home, I am tired and cranky and don't feel like doing anything for dinner. Tonight however I am planning to make some garlic shrimpon a skewer with deviled eggs and cesaer salad. I think that should make Darryl happy, he has been upset that I keeppromising to make cesaer salad but I never feel like it.

It is so nice and sunny outside, it looks like spring. Have a great sunny day all!

No comments: