Friday, April 07, 2006

TGIF

A lot of really shitty things have happened to me in the last 24 hours, well two really shitty things so I am debating on what to do this weekend. I really dont want to be a lone to think and wallow. I was debating on going to visit Lo Lo but she is about two hours away and I will think that entire drive and arrive depressed and not much fun. Staying at home by myself doesn't sound like much fun although I do have a lot that needs done around thehouse and I could keep myself occupied with that. Darryl invited me to go to his poker tournament with him and even though that was really sweet ofhim I dont want to waste $40 on losing the poker tournament and then spend more money at the bar afterwards. I know I sound like a cheap ass but we have been pretty broke lately. Decisions, decisions.

I got tagged for the first time yesterday to do a quiz which was pretty exciting. I don't know why it just was, so yeah me!

Today is poopy outside raining and cold and it is supposed to snow later on. My car really doesn't like this weather so I wish mother nature would respect that and be sunny and warm. This weekeng is supposed to be nice so thats good atleast.

You know when you are depressed and no matter what you do you are going to be unhappy so you really don't care what you do, thats what I feel like about this weekend. I think that is why I am finding it so hard to figure out what I want to do.

One of my possible students bought me a tea, what a sweetheart! That is the highlight of my day!

No comments: