Thursday, April 06, 2006

Bathroom Invasion!

Stolenswan tagged me, so I have to fill out this little list

1. Body soap? Dove Honey body wash

2. Face wash? Walmart no name daily facials

3. Shampoo? treseme, herbal essences fruit, fructis, etc etc whatever I buy at the time

4. Moisturizer? Aveeno, Straberry Shortcake, Life brand Cocoa butter

5. Cologne/Perfume? London Glam by Rimmel, Vanilla body spray, soft and dry yellow body spray

6. Deodorant/Anti-perspirant? Degree Shower Clean

7. Toothpaste? Colgate Total

8. Mouthwash? Listerene

9. Razor? Life Brand Gilette

10. Shaving cream? Gillette Satin Care Gel in Vanilla, Strawberry, berries I switch it up all the time

11. Aftershave? can't say that I use any although after I shave I usually put on some moisturizer

12. Missed anything? conditioner I use pantente brunette once a week and then I use fruity no name stuff during the week

13. Whose bathroom shall we raid next? The selected participants are:

Slowplum
Lo Lo
Internet Lovers

No comments: