Wednesday, April 05, 2006

happy hump day!

I have my dentist appointment today to get my tooth yanked out and I am scared as hell. I feel like telling a homeless person that it is made of gold so that he will rip it out of me without using needles. I am sure that if I told my doctor that I don't want needles he would do it but that is also an incredibly painful option.

I woke up feeling pretty sick this morning, I hope I am not getting that flu that is going around. My throat is killing me and my nose is really runny. So I am having some pineapple, mango and some purple fruit juice this morning. It tastes very nutricious and it is bright orange like a carrot and you know what they say, if it is the color of a carrot its as healthy as a carrot.

I brought my summer car out on Monday and I am loving it, I missed it so much. I love being able to drive somewhere and not have to worry about being pulled over by the cops and having my car taken off the road and I love not having to be embarassed when I drive up in my car. I was also very happy to find out that it did not need to have an e-test to get my sticker.

I am writing this in note pad and the two last paragraphs were exactly the same size....weird.

I woke up really late today which really sucks because I was having to rush all over the house to get everything done and I feel like a bag of crap now. I actually had to bring my toaster, bread and peanut butter because I did not have enough time to make breakfast. I also brought in my make-up because I was half asleep when I did mine so I am not to sure how it turned out and my hair is a horrible mess because I have a system every morning and when I stray away from that system everything goes off kilter. I am having some people from head office down and I wanted to look nice since itis the first time meeting them but, so much for that.

It snowed last night! Of course I bring out my summer car and it snows! Thankfully the roads were pretty much free of snow but I was still pretty mad about it. As I look outside I see more white shit falling from the sky, also not only is it crap that it is snowing but I made a bet with Darryl that it wasn'tgoing to snow again and I lost so now I owe him a back massage when I was already nice enough to give him one earlier this week. Crap! The good news is tomorrow is supposed to be sunny and 10 degrees so that should take care of the white stuff and from what I see on the weather network it is also supposed to be a nice weekend. I have some more stuff around the house that I want to do so nice weather is appreciated.

Oooh! Also Valerie and I are probably going to go to the spa to get some stuff done. I bought her a gift certificate for Christmas and I got given one bythe guys I work with and for my birthday so it worked out well. I think I want to get a massage since I cut my nails this week for guitar.

No comments: