Monday, April 10, 2006

Wahoo four day week!

I had a great weekend surprisingly. Do you ever have words that no matter how many times you spell it you spell it wrong, then right and are not sure is that is the right way to spell it, surprisingly made me think of that because I always want to spell it suprisingly. Vacuum is another one personally two'u's does not look right. And you know what just as I am writing this post I wrote surprisingly wrong..lol. I am actually very good at spelling its my grammar that sucks. I remember when I was little I hated trying to learn how to read basically all of my friends learned how to read in grade 1 and witha lot of hard work on my older sisters part I learned how to read in grade 2. Thank goodness I did or I would have failed because that was one of the prerequisites that you needed in order to get into grade 3.

When I was in kindergarten there were these series of books that everyone wanted to borrow from the library the little miss chatterbox, and little miss curious etc. We were getting a tour of the library one day and we had asked if any of these books were there which they weren't so all of the kids including me were really upset. Just as I was sitting there trying to rack my brain over what book I could possibly want to take out instead one of thebooks was brought back. As soon as they announced that me and every other kid in my kindergarten class ran for the table it was on, I got tripped andflew into one of the metal chairs, chin first. All of the sudden blood starts gushing from my chin as everyone is rushing with kleenex to try and soak it upa bit. They brought me to the office where there was a first aid kit that could try and stop the bleeding or at least slow it down a bit and called my sister from class to call my mom or something. As soon as she comes around the corner she sees me sitting on the desk with blood all over my shirt so she automatically starts panicking. I had to go and get some stitches and to this day still have a scar.
Christina was doing my make-up on Saturday and pointed out my scar which made me think of that story. I let her cut my hair and make some "side bangs" as she likes to call them. I started out with total confidence in her then she kept saying things like, "I can't believe you are letting me do this". I started to get really worried that she would fuck something up but it turned out good and I am very happy about them. Here is my new 'do:

No comments: