Wednesday, April 12, 2006

where are the easter eggs?

Its Wednesday...hoorah! After today its one more day until the long weekend. Its my friend Sammy's birthday tomorrow so we are thinking about goingto the bar with everyone to celebrate. Darryl hasn't been to a bar in forever so he really wants to go and we had pita's last night and he really wantsdrunk pita's like we normally do on bar nights. Me on the other hand feel old when I go to this particular bar we are going to and it is too small everyone is jammed in there and people are pushing and shoving and it is just not my scene at all. I go without him to the bar though so I understand him wanting to go so we will probably just do whatever he wants.

I went to the doctors yesterday about my knees which have been killing me and to get sent for a diabetes test. My boyfriend is really happy that I am going just to be on the safe side. We do not eat the best the majority of the time, well we eat well just we also we a lot of junk food, plus it runs in myfamily so I feel its better safe then sorry. My doctor also suggested for diabetes and/or my knees I should lose some weight, he suggested the G.I diet. My sister was on something similar to that, not as strict and she lost a lot of weight so I am feeling fairly confident about it. I am going to get thebook on it tonight and read up before I get started.

About three months ago I deleted and blocked my ex from my msn, it seemed like everytime I talked to him I would get mad and he never took any responsibility for what happened in our relationship, that would just piss me off more then anything. Last week I decided that I may not be ready to talk to him on msn but I want to write him an e-mail to see how things are going, this morning I got a response from him and I found myself really happyabout it. He just wrote about how he hates writing e-mails..lol... and about whats new with his family and stuff but, it was really nice just hearing fromhim. We were together for 3.5 years and although he was a huge asshole as a boyfriend he is still a really good friend. He asked if I was engaged yet,I wish I could have told him yes but, no. What is weird is that I have been waiting for him to respond to the e-mail and then last night I had a dream about him that I was dating him and we were basically broken up but I didn't break up with him, and I was dating Darryl at the same time and he kept bugging me asking me if I broke up with Chris yet or not. Then I get to work and find out he e-mailed me back....weird.

I am going for my blood test tomorrow after work, I am not very happy that I have to cancel my guitar lessons but I think one is way more important then the other. After I told my doctor I wanted one he was trying to convince me to go right away as soon as we were done. I have told Darryl that he needs to be there with me, I haven't had a blood test in probably 14 years so I am really really nervous. I know the more I tense up the more it will hurtso I am trying to calm myself down and realise its not a big deal.

No comments: