Monday, April 17, 2006

Monday bloody Monday

Day One of the G.I Diet so far it sucks..lol. Well we still haven't gone grocery shopping so with no food in the house to begin with and then saying I can't eat 90% of it there is even less to bring to bring for breakfast and lunch. The part the sucked the most was weighing myself this morning and measuring my waist. It says in the book that you should do that once a week, lets just say the outcome wasn't pleasant. I am going to search some sites on the net and hopefully find some that have some good tips. I think it will be fine once I get used to it and actually have some groceries to make stuff with.

I got my blood test on Thursday despite my many attempts to convince Darryl I could go this week..teehee. He said I was a champ and that I did awesome. Valerie told me that if I told them that I was squeemish that they would let me lie down but no such luck the lady just told me to close my eyes...bitch. I still have a bruise on my arm but it wasn't as bad as I thought it would be, thank you for the well-wishing Lisa! I definately don't want to make a habit of it but once every 14 years is good with me..lol j/k.

My weekend was wonderful, Friday morning we went to Darryls parents place for Easter dinner and then spent Saturday there just lazing around, we went shopping in the morning to get me some gardening tools and then later in the afternoon to get me a hanging planter for on our deck. Saturday night we had my sister over to watch the pay per view fight which was a lot of fun but, I ended falling asleep because my allergies were too bad to stay awake. Sunday was supposed to be a productive day but I ended up not really getting anything done until 2pm and then I started some spring cleaning which made us feel a lot better because the house has been on the boarder of messy and clean.I think its that we aren't organised anymore so everything is messy but clean on the outside kind of thing. I am planning on spending the majority of the week cleaning the house and cleaning the flower beds outside so that they can flourish. I was really happy on Sunday when I noticed that my dafodils have bloomed and I have some other purple flowers that have bloomed as well.

Have a great day all!

No comments: