Friday, April 21, 2006

don't let your love pass me by

Well let me tell you, I am super happy with my g.i diet, I have lot an inch and a half in my waist and 5 pounds, wahoo! I am so excited, there were a couple of days I cheated. Monday I swear I was on the seafood diet, I saw food and I ate it, for dinner I had chips and dip, chocolate eggs and sour patch kids and then as a snack while I was fixing our computer I had a bunny head..lol. Other then that I had pepsi with my dinner 3 out of the 4 days so far so I mean you can still lose weight and cheat a bit. The say in the book that the first week you will lose a lot and it will be mostly water so we will see how things go next week.

I think my cat is plotting against me. For any of you that have cats you know the area around their litter box is a pain in the ass because when they barry their "stuff" they get little all over the floor. This drives me nuts because I have the litter box in the laundry room which is a high traffic area because it is also the door from the garage. My sister told me about the litter that she uses that is heavier and therefore doesn't end up on the floor quite as easily, so I decided to try it. Now I agree there definately was a lot less but it is the size of the salt you put on your sidewalk to melt iceso when I stepped on it, it hurt A LOT more then the small little pebbles I usually use. Plus is was white and blue so it would turn yellow like snow whenshe would go pee so it would look horrible. Then I decided that I would get one of those litter boxes with a lid on it thinking that should wouldn't be ableto kick it out of the box with a lid on it, well she managed and I have no idea how. There is this small door for her to get in and she manages to get the little through that hole and on the floor, I end up having to sweep the floor three times a week and I still hurt my feet stepping on them, and trackthem all over my house by stepping on them. There is a door you can put on it but when she was younger she had a traumatic experience with a doorvery similar to this one so I would rather have to deal with some little on the floor then some kitty poo on the floor.

I have no idea what I am doing this weekend, I have no plans. One of my friends is coming up from London so I am thinking about going out with him for dinner or something. I might also go out with Sammy to a movie. It sucks that it it supposed to rain all weekend or else I would plan to do a bunch of stuff outside around the house and go here and there but when its crappy outside its kind of hard to get that stuff done.

Have a great weekend all!

No comments: