Tuesday, April 25, 2006

Its a rainy day in pizzaville

Its rainy this morning, my nose is stuffed, my tummy aches and I am freezing to death. Other then that this morning has been very good so far. I made the majority of my lunch last night so I had lots of time to eat my breakfast and relax. Unfortunately I did forget my flavored water which really sucks but oh well. This weekend is supposed to be really nice so thats all I can ask for I guess. Apparantly this morning it was snowing but I was lucky enough to still be in bed at that point.

Last night was wonderful, I got to spend time with Darryl since he took the day off which was really nice. It had been seven days since I had seen him before that so I was definately going into studmuffin withdrawal. teehee.

Okay everybody April 26th is Administrative Professionals day send greetings and flowers to your favorite assistant and be really nice to them. You knowwhat sucks is nowhere I have ever worked celebrates this holiday so all of my years being an administrative assistant I have got squat.

This weekend was interesting to say the least. Friday night was pretty boring, I went and rented some movies and watched Pride and Prejudice which was really good, it is a total chick flick but good. Saturday I got up around 11am or so, went out shopping with my sister and her bf for appliances andstuff and then I went to Costco with my other sister and had my vavo and my mom over for dinner. We just had some pizza's I bought at Costco sinceI am on this diet I didn't have a whole lot of dinner food. I was planning on making a couple of lasagna's for dinner but my mom wouldn't tell me whether she was coming over for sure or not and I didn't want to buy the stuff and then not make it.

Saturday night I went over to my friends house and drank and I originally wasn't planning on going to the bar with them but there were so many people there that I used to work with that were so happy I was there and really wanted me to go out that I couldn't resist. I lasted about 30 minutes at thebar until I got kicked out for being too drunk. It was so weird I had about 4 vodka and waters at the house and then when we went to the bar I had one smirnoff and hit me like a ton of bricks. I don't remember what happened for me to get kicked out so I probably deserved it.

All of Sunday was spent either throwing up or trying to get food to stay down. It was not pretty. My friend from London stopped by on his way hometo find me, un-showered, post-throwing up five minutes earlier, no bra on, still in my pj's....long story short I was looking hot! Needless to say he didn't stay long we just chatted about what we had been up to and I was slowly eating oatmeal praying that it would stay down.

The highlight of Saturday night is that I had this really hot buff guy that we went to the bar with dancing with me and hitting on me all night. It was a good confidence booster thats for sure.

Have a great day all!

No comments: