Thursday, April 27, 2006

Tomorrow is Friday and I can't express how happy I am about that

I found this hilarious blog yesterday that I have been absolutely addicted to. She writes everything I think about people but don't say and she has such a witty and funny way of writing it that is awesome. I am going to add her link to my list and you guys definately have to go check her out. I found this picture on her blog that I found true of a lot of employees and absolutely hilarious.


I spoke to my dad last night for the first time in probably four months or so. Plus normally everytime he calls me he needs something, either his computer isn't working or when I worked at my part time job he wanted a discount or whatever. Last night he called me three times, twice on my cell and once at home so I thought for sure he had, had some emergency with the computer. I called him as soon as I finished unloading the groceries and to my surprise he just wanted to talk. We talked about my aunts 50th birthday party this weekend, I would have liked to get an invite but we aren't close at all so I am not surprised I didn't. He asked me if my sister "got that fucking thing out of her face yet?" lol...by thing he means ring and by face he means lip. All in all we had a great conversation that made me really glad I called him back instead of doing what I normally do which is pretend I never saw he called and ignore him, although it would have been hard to ignore two messages.

Darryls mom is coming to visit this weekend so we have decided as an early Mothers day gift to take them both out to dinner. I thought it would be a great way for them to get to know eachother better, which they actually get along really well now. She is coming up to help me with my garden and since she is getting rid of one of her gardens she has dug up 20-25 flowers for me. She is so great.

In other news I got invited to my first buck and doe for one of my friends that are getting married. I feel like a grown up! I met the bride at my old part time job, I got hired about a week before her and we both stayed there about 3 years. After she had worked there about a year, she got her boyfriend a job there so I got to know him quite well too. They are both great people and a great couple so I am so excited they are finally getting married. Plus she has almost the exact engagement ring I want so I am going to go and see if I can slip it off her finger while she is not looking. teehee.

No comments: