Thursday, July 27, 2006

Tattoo's are something I have always wanted to get but I am way too chicken of what other people think and the pain to ever get one. I think when I am older and in a mid-life crisis I will end up getting one to feel young or cool again. I hate that I care what other people think but unfortunately thats me. Even though I care what people think sometimes I try to convince myself otherwise and think I will just do what I want, and then I don't because in the end I am a pussy. (I know I hate that word)

I was just watching Miami Ink and all of the cool tattoo's that people get and wishing I could get one of my own. I honestly have thought about getting a cute little small one of a dragon fly or a butterfly but since I don't have my body the way I want it I was thinking about maybe getting one when I do as a kind of yeah me thing.

I have also always wanted to get a nose ring, I think it would look really good on me, after it healed. At first it would look nasty because I have super-sensitive skin so it would be infected for 6 months straight but after all the puss was gone I would be hot..lol. Darryls parents hate piercings, especially facial piercings. I have already gotten a piercing which they are not fond of but I think if I got a nose ring they definately wouldn't like it, and Darryl has told me he would hate it too. It pisses me off sometimes that people try to control you like that, I want it, its my body, fuck off. But, no, I am a good girl and I listen. But I swear one day I am going to get it and if it looks like shit fine, I will take it out but I think it would look hot.

What piercings or tattoo's do you have/want ?

No comments: