Thursday, August 03, 2006

Things at work are going shitty again. I swear I have the worst luck ever with jobs. This time the couple is getting divorced and I am stuck in the middle. They are using me against eachother and using me for information, it sucks and I hate it. I feel like telling them that I went through this when I was a kid and I don't need it again.

I am working from home today which is cool because we are going camping this weekend and I have a shitload of stuff to do around the house. So far I have loaded and started the dishwasher and put a load of laundry in, and its only 8:50am. Oooh I am good.

I cannot wait for this weekend, this loooong weekend..wahoo! So Friday night we are going to leave for camping, pick something up to eat and then set up our tent and get the fire ready for when everyone else arrives. Then we are going to leave late Sunday and go to dusk til dawn at the drive-in, and Monday will be left for relaxing and getting everything cleaned up from the weekend.

Last night we went and bought a new cooler, which is awesome. Its a five day silver cooler with wheels which is exactly what I wanted, I am so spoiled. Once we got out of the store it looked like we were going to have a tornado, all of the clouds were moving really quick and gathering in one area and the wind picked up and was moving quick too. As scared as I was there was still a lot of shopping to do so we couldn't leave right away, and by the time we were ready to leave it had calmed down a lot and was just pouring.

My favorite part of the night was when I told Darryl to close his window all the way because it was going to rain and he refused saying it was going to be fine, so I left it at, "fine, its your seat" and when we got out to the car his seat was soaked and he was all wet by the time we got home. It took everything I had not to say, "I told you so!".

No comments: