Thursday, August 10, 2006

Hello everybody, I know it has been forever since I have written but I am been in a poopy mood and not felt like sharing anything with anybody. Everything at work is going great this week, I spoke to one of the guys telling him that I wasn't happy to which he relayed to the owners so they are trying to make me happy and address some of my concerns, which is good. I find out tomorrow about my raise or atleast I hope I do. I have told them that I don't like having to drive out there almost everyday and that it is a lot of wear and tear on my car, so I think we are going to talk Friday about moving the office or what they are planning on doing. I understand them wanting to have their office from their house but they told me they hired a girl from the city because they wanted to move to the city and now they are changing their minds, well I think its fair that I change my mind about the job then.

Last weekend I went camping and my god I had a great time. It was so nice to just laze around and drink and enjoy the beautiful scenery and weather. I wish we hadn't left it so late to make it up there because now we have no other time we can go up again. I went kayaking for the first time which was really scary but also a lot of fun when I got used to it. It was nice that me and Lo Lo got a lake all to ourselves to catch up and talk about boys..teeheee. We left Sunday afternoon which sucked we couldn't have another night there but some family was at my moms house so I wanted to see them before they went back and we had a lot to do around the house. I was going to attach a pic of stuffmuddin extrordinaire but I am using a different comp that doesn't have that pic on it and I am way too lazy to go in my e-mail and get it, so tough luck.

Grrr I have no new good songs on my comp and I don't know what to download, any suggestions?

No comments: