Friday, August 11, 2006

Today we say goodbye to my car whom I effectionately call Chilli pepper. Why do I call it that you ask? Well because its red and it has some pep. I put a really cute roxy symbol in the back window and it looked so cute. It is a 1992 Dodge Shadow and it was great. About year and a half ago I got into an accident with it, I re-arrended a car, tented the roof of my car, bent the radiator back, and it still ran great. Til this day is still runs great, the only problem with it, is there are absolutely no shocks in it, which is very dangerous. So the wreckers are coming by today to pick it up and take it to car heaven.


This car has been great and taken all of the beating up I have given it like a champ. I will miss you car, car. Now to go and take the plates off...*sniff sniff*

No comments: