Monday, August 21, 2006

I went to a wedding this weekend in North Bay, and I had a great time. It was definately nice going to a different town and having a new change of scenery. The drive was a little long but as soon as we got into town we went to the place I was having my hair done and they fit me in a bit early which was good considering it took 30 minutes longer then I thought it would have taken. After my hair was done we went and got some lunch and then to the hotel to check in and get ready for the reception. When we got to the hotel they told us that our reservation had been cancelled. I was ready to kill someone. The one time I let Darryl make the reservation and don't check to make sure its right, it gets fucked up.

So the ceremony is at 3pm it is now 2pm with no room until 2:30pm at the earliest. Thank god one of Darryls friends were also staying there so we called them and then got ready with them. From then on in it was great and everyone looked fabulous especially me and my stud muffin. I wanted to attach some pics but my camera's batteries are dead so I will have to add some later on.

My mom has taken the week off and gone up to her friends cottage to relax which is basically a mansion. So I am going to try and get Wednesday off to head up there and spend a day there. Since I just started this job I doubt it but who knows its worth a try.

hmm....nothing else too interesting to report, oh I got totally hammered at the wedding and threw up. Before this I had decided that I have been drinking too much beer which in turn is making me fat so I am giving up on drinking for a little while and if I do drink I will be choosing vodka and water as my drink of choice. Of course we decide to have a party this weekend when I make this decision.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Have a great time this weekend!!!!

Lo