Tuesday, August 29, 2006

the Cottage...

So I am trying out this new google blogging thing and I don't know if I like it or not...hmm....it makes things more complicated as far as I am concerned but hey what do I know.

Last weekend was awesome. I took Friday off work and headed up to a cottage that my mom was staying at. It was a pretty crappy couple of days weather-wise but we made the most of it and had a blast. Darryl and I got to go on a seadoo for the first time which was awesome, he had such a great time he didn't want to get off and now he wants one.
Here we are, aren't we hot?! lol. That weekend they were having guests over so we left Friday night since Darryl also had to work at 6am Saturday. It was a beautiful drive back and we got lost and ended up taking a "detour" but we made the best of it and made fun of sexual roads but what was funny is they weren't sexual at all we were just hyper.
Grr someone just went by on a bike with a really load exhaust and set off my car alarm. Damn hoodlums...teehee.
Back to the story, it was my aunts birthday that weekend so my mom made her an amazing turkey dinner with all the fixin's and we all hung out watching the video tape I took of the cottage. They bought two puppies who are absolutely the cutest. I wanted to take one home so bad. Anyway I better get some actual work done, ciao!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You both look hella sexy on that seadoo! Damn I want one too!

Lo

cutiestar said...

Thanks honey bun!