Friday, February 23, 2007

Its Wii Time Baby!

Yes, we finally got a Wii a Nintendo Wii that is. We have been waiting since December to get one, calling everywhere just to find out that they don't haev any in stock but, we got lucky on Monday and got one! We also got Rayman, Super Monkey Ball and Zelda. It is a lot of fun and it is great when you have people over because its fun and multi-player. We have barely stopped playing it since we got it.

I wish I had a scanner because I am doing a lot of scrapbooking and I would love to post some of the pages to show everyone. I have been scrapbooking my trip to Portugal, the night me and the girls met the lead singers from Treble Charger and Sum 41, my 23rd birthday and one of my best friends wedding. I love it! My mom bought me some more stuff for scrapbooking last night which was nice.

I have been reading a lot lately and normally I like crime novels and mysteries, so I normally stick to James Patterson, Joy Fielding, John Sanford and Karin Slaughter. Lately I have brrn branching out a bit and trying to read some other authors since I have read almost all of those authors books. I recently started reading a Tami Hoag book and its good but there are a lot of mistakes, be it words missing or words misspelt and I think there is no reason for that you have a person that is in charge of making sure that doesn't happen. What, did your editor not graduate highschool? I just find it very disappointing to find mistakes in a New York Times Best Selling novel.

1 comment:

Stolenswan said...

I will challenge ANYONE to beat me at Wii golf.

No one will ever beat me cuz iiiiiia mthe chaaaaaampion. No tiiiiime for looooosers cuz i aaaaaaam the chaaaaaaaaaaaaaampion of the wooorld!