Saturday, March 31, 2007

Blah bla bla

I realise it has been forever since I posted and normally that would just be me being a lazy ass but this time its bloggers fault or my computer I can't figure out which. I formatted my computer to try and fix what was wrong with it, mainly just being a huge pain in the ass and now it is being an even bigger pain in the ass. Anytime I try to download updates or anything onto my computer it wont download the whole thing, it will be "unable" to download part of it therefore making it not work. So I am not sure if my computer is the reason that every time I go to the blogger web site it wont load all the way. Anyway that is why I haven't blogged in awhile.

Nothing much is new I just realised that it is only a year until I look for a wedding dress so I better lose some weight so there wont be HUGE alteration afterwards. Its insane to be writing about my wedding part of me still looks at myself like I am a teenager dating that I am not old enough to own a house and be planning a family in the near future.

The job search is still going, I am definately getting cabin feaver and need to get a job NOW! I am so sick of cleaning, oraganizing, running errands, doing laundry and cooking it is not even funny. I am at my moms house and Mackie (her dog) keeps whining at me to play with her making it really hard to bitch about not having a job. The job market is pretty pathetic these days. Living in the city that I do they know people don't want to travel to other cities to work, so they pay nothing because they know people will do it because they don't want to or can't commute. Its ridiculous. Everyday I look on the job bank it makes me just a little bit more sick looking at the jobs that they need skilled, educated people for but they are not willing to pay them what they are worth.

Our family get together is coming up that we named, "Crazy Go Nuts" because we literally get together and just go crazy for the night. It is a lot of fun because we really don't get together that often so it is nice to plan an event where we can all meet, catch up and get crazy drunk. It is taking place April 21st and I am so stoked. I keep telling my sisters that I want to have a meeting to talk about it and plan stuff but we basically have it all planned, I just want to talk about it..lol. I know, I am retarded.

Anyway me and Christina are going to see Rein Over Me so I better jet, have a great weekend all!

2 comments:

Stolenswan said...

Dude, her name is spelled M-A-K-I

It's Japanese.

Stop being so ignorant.

*chuckles*

How much you want to punch me right now?

cutiestar said...

I pretty much do everyday because everything I say is apparantly ignorant. "Don't walk like that its ignorant!" *punch*