Monday, April 09, 2007

Guest starring: Christina...



That's right....I'm posting on Jackie's blog because A) her computer is a fuckwit and she can't post and B) because I'm way too awesome not to spread myself all over the internets.

Oh, and I come bearing the gift of kickass music videos.

That's right.

So, since it's Jackie's blog I figure there should be some Jackie content on here. So I'll tell a story. One of our favorite things to do is just go on little road trips. We blare our music and car dance, and yell at locals (well, I'M the only one yelling, but still) and get into a little trouble. And sometimes it's more laid back and we listen to Sarah Harmer and have relationship talks. And sometimes it's a gong show.

Oh, and there was this one time that she and I ran into each other at a bar and nearly had a throw down because she said I looked like a whore, and then I think I called her a bitch.

Siiigh. The good ol' days.

1 comment:

PatZ said...

what? no band camp stories?