Thursday, April 12, 2007

It's meeeeeeeeeeee again

Yes, I'm guest blogging again. Mostly because Jackie hasn't changed her password yet. Tsk tsk tsk......that's a lot of trust, big sis. But I'm making up for it by posting that Katherine McPhee video she likes.

Some stupid girls last night found out that my background is Portuguese, and they were like, "Ohmigod, was it hard to get used to the climate here?" and I said, "No, I was born in Canada.." but they didn't get it, because they kept asking questions about growing up in Portugal. I wish I could go back in time and have that conversation over again, because I can hardly believe how stupid it was.

Oh, and they're like, "Portugal is a LOT like Scotland isn't it?"

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.........sigh. College pubs.....they never disappoint.


This Sunday we're doing the Walk for MS, and I'm excited. It's 10k, which should take us a pretty decent length of time. I just hope the weather improves before then. Also, I wish we had matching costumes to wear. Because charity is always more fun when it's done in costume. Just ask Superman.


No comments: