Monday, March 05, 2007

Is it spring yet?

I found a mp3 player that I am absolutely obsessed with. Have you ever wanted something so bad that is all you can think about? Yeah, thats me right here. Darryl has made some good points that I don't need a new mp3 player but I was thinking he could take this one so he would have a good one or I could give it to one of my friends that needs one but, his argument is why do that when it is perfectly fine. Apparently he doesn't understand that I need to have the newest and coolest things out there, I have a crappy cell phone that has the bare minimum features on it so I want a cool mp3 player is that so much to ask for. Plus with the new deck that I have in my car, my mp3 player hooks up to it so I want a cool mp3 player in my car. It is small and black with a color screen and can play videos and has the scrolling option that I want on an mp3 player. I am constantly looking on Ebay for someone who may be selling it for $40 so that Darryl wont mind so much if I buy it, but alas they start around $40 and people will outbid me. I mean you can get one still a hell of a lot cheaper on Ebay but not as cheap as Darryl would like. Here it is
isn't it pretty?

Me and my friend online are having a fight right now. He always sends pictures to our sharing folder before even talking to me and even after adding the pictures and me looking at them he still wont talk, so now we are having an emoticon /nudge fight over msn right now. I started it off for giving him shit about his wanting to share photo's instead of talking and now its turned into war.

My mom lives behind a school and you can hear the receptionist anytime she speaks over the loud speaker. they were just saying that they were not letting staff or students leave due to weather conditions and that the children's parents were going to have to come pick them up. The weather is not that bad at all, its just a bit blowy out and its not like its at the point where it is making it difficult to see. The highway however the visibility is really poor and got shut down because of a billion car pile up or something. so as I write this Darryl is stuck on the highway since it is closed now.

Gotta love winter!

2 comments:

Slowplum said...

re: mp3 player - unless it does the dishes for me, i don't see the point in getting it. :P

Stolenswan said...

that's because you're a Mom and you forgot how cool it is to want stuff that's not like....connected to some type of mom-ish thing.

Don't worry, we'll explain mp3 players to you someday.