Thursday, March 08, 2007

Bored

I am so bored and hungry right now yet I am too lazy to do something about either of those problems. I have spent the night watching American Idol, America's Next Top Model, The Real World Denver and Super Nanny while cleaning my house in between, you can imagine that I didn't get much done. For instance I got my bathtub sprayed with Scrub Free but I didn't get around to cleaning it up or anything yet. I did however get the kitchen cleaned, did two loads of laundry, cooked dinner and lunch for tomorrow, cleaned my stove (its self cleaning so I really can't take credit for that), emptied the dish washer and washed pots and pans. I know hearing about everything I cleaned is the highlight of your day so stay tuned I will be doing more cleaning tomorrow.

I hate e-mailing people and I have no idea why. It would take me two minutes to write a nice e-mail to keep in touch yet I never feel like it and it always feels like so much work. Not phsyically but when I go to write an e-mail I never have anything to say, so I have a friend in Kingston that I never write and some friends on facebook that it takes me forever just to get back to them. I feel so bad about it but it is just so boring for me writing an e-mail I would rather talk on the phone or msn.

1 comment:

Slowplum said...

hehe. YOu should just send emails saying "I'll be on msn, bitch. You want to talk? Find me there" except in a nicer tone. Unless you talk like that. In which case, you know.