Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Okay officially the scariest night ever. I dropped my sister off at home and had to take a movie back to Blockbuster, so I get there and I am about to leave my car running and just drop the movie in the slot but then I see this creepy guy standing outside so I turn off the car and take my keys. Just as I am about to go back to my car these guys around my age are getting into a truck next to me. The creepy guy then says, "excuse me" so I stop and so do the guys getting into the truck. I just ignored him and got into my car and locked the door and then checked in the back seat because I think maybe he was trying to distract me so someone could get into my car. I feel okay that there is no one in my car until I smell beer like it is on someones breath, I am not sure if I am going crazy or I am about to die so I pull into the Esso to check thoroughly through my car. No one was there but on the way I think, "maybe he is under my car". I immediately feel like I am going to die from the panic attack going on in my chest and start trying to think or what to do next. I pull into my garage and call my sister so she can talk to me while I look underneath my car. Seriously my car is a sports car and is so low to the ground that no one could stay underneath it nevermind have anything that isn't boiling to hold onto but since I am insane this sounds viable. I immediately go in and set the alarm but I still feel uneasy and scared. Every noise or creek I just want to cry and I know I wont be able to sleep tonight. I think I need help.

No comments: