Thursday, April 26, 2007

Blah!

Well I am about to leave for work and it really sucks. It especially
sucks because Darryl slept in today so he called in, so we would have
been able to spend the day together but oh no I have to go to work
with a bunch of losers!

Yesterday I worked helping out at a seminar taking place at a resort
in town. It was kind of cool because I got paid good money to sit and
read a book or just occupy myself. The girl I was assisting was pretty
cool and tried to give me things to do so I wasn't bored which was
nice, and all of the staff at the resort was really friendly and kept
asking if they could get me anything. Then to top it off she let me go
a half hour early and said she would sign my sheet saying I didn't go
early. Gotta love rule breakers!

I have really exciting news on the gossip end of my life and I even
have pics but I have to go to work soon so I don't have time to write
about it but I promise I will. Have a great day all! Remember, more
then two shakes is playing!

1 comment:

Lisa said...

You can't just say that you have really exciting news on the gossip front and then NOT tell us!!

COME ON!!

Pics and news please. Just cos I'm forever holding stuff back these days, doesn't mean you're allowed to LOL