Monday, April 23, 2007

Sexy party

The party this weekend went great and went on without a hitch. I think
everyone had a great time which is nice. I talked to Laura afterwards
and realised it had been three years since we have had one of these
parties so we were definately overdue. To begin the night we had a
fantastia party which was a lot of fun, the new girl I got to do it
was young and a lot of fun. We all had a great time talking about sex
toys and lubes and such. Everyone got something to spice up their
lives which was good and pretty much gauranteed we were all going to
have fun Sunday night.

After that we headed into the games we prepared which involved us all
acting crazy and winning prizes. I won the prize I wanted since I was
the first one to win so I was happy about that. I won to a game I
never thought I would win because it was really hard. It was different
pieces of celebrities faces and you had to guess who it was, some of
them to this day I still don't get and I would like to see the rest of
the picture but oh well.

Once the games were over we listened to sweet music courtesy of
Christina and danced around and sang at the top of our lungs. Of
course stopping for the odd shot every once in awhile.

All in all it was a great weekend, and I don't think I can wait
another year to do it again.

Will post pictures later.

No comments: