Monday, May 28, 2007

I got Christina to dye my hair tonight and I am okay with it. I went dark as per Christina's advice, and her hair always looks awesome so I decided to take it. I wasn't wearing much make-up so I looked super pale and its summer so I really should have gone lighter but other then that I like it. i went to my other sisters work before I went home and


she said - oh you dyed your hair

me - yeah do you like it?

she - its dark

me - yeah, I thought I would go with something different

she - hmm


BITCH! lol j/k. Oh well you win some you lose some, its only hair and I need it cut so I also think that will improve its look.


I got a message from someone I went to public school with and they are trying to plan a reunion which should be a lot of fun. A lot of us have changed and some of us haven't at all. Some of us have kids and are married, and some are bar going bachelors. It should be interesting just to see where everyone is in their lives and what they are all up to. Seeing some of them I get jealous, they have lost weight or have a husband and kids and its like, wait up....I will be there at some point. Anyway I need to lose 20 pounds in at the very least a month, good luck eh? I know. Its my goal and I am going to do my best to meet it. In public school I was really skinny, flat chested athletic kid and now....well......I'm not. So, there is work to be done.


Just before the season ended of Grey's Anatomy I got hooked on it and I am watching some clips of different seasons made into videos to songs on youtube and I am getting so emotional just watching them. I want the season to come back now. I am still not into it enough that I remember names but I was very upset at the season finale when it looked like one couple was going to break up, I don't know any of their history but I like them as a couple and I want them to stay together. Think I could write the show and they could make that happen next season?


No comments: