Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Hump Day!

Its hump day already wahooo! It is also my Friday so color me verrry
excited! Plus instead of being off at 5pm I am off at 4:30pm. The bad
news is, I have a ton to do tonight and I woke up late this morning.
If I had just woken up late and then had to go to work, no biggy. But
I had a crapload of paperwork to fill out and fax and some calls to
make so I was a bit stressed.

Some people in my family have had some health issues lately leaving me
extremely worried for their well being. Tests are going to be done and
then we play the waiting game and hope for the best.

I made mexican rice and maple glazed salmon last, and I do say so
myself it was delicious. Right before I started making the salmon
Darryl decided to tell me that he wasn't a big fish fan and while I
was making the rice he got a bit worried about the ingrediants I was
putting in. He ended up loving the finished product which made me very
happy. He was upset at the beginning that it wasn't "Laura's rice"
(rice Laura made us this weekend that he wanted me to learn) but he
still enjoyed it. I had to promise however that I would attempt her
rice later on this week when I have time to concentrate on not
screwing it up.

Have a great day all!

1 comment:

Stolenswan said...

Your house smelled like wonderful when I dropped by last night. I sort of lingered in the doorway for a second, so Darryl probably thinks I want to bone him.

But I just wanted to bone your dinner. I mean, eat your dinner. I have to remember that not everything involves boning.