Friday, May 18, 2007

Grey Room

The conert is today and I don't even think I can describe how happy I
am. I haven't been to a concert in so long nevermind someone as
talented as Damien Rice. I wanted to get a t-shirt to wear my love for
him proud but all of the t-shirts on his web site suck. Grr.

Thank God its FRIDAY!!!! I have been so bored all week working, which
I am happy to work but I prefer to be busy. Instead, I sit in front of
a computer which has a clock on it and I stare at it waiting for the
phone to ring or for someone to give me something to do. Once in
awhile I will ask my supervisor if I can help her with something or if
she has anything I can do and she says no, so they are well aware that
I am sitting up here twidling my thumbs. The only good thing is she
has said that I can check my e-mail and stuff if I want but, the bad
part is the people I write e-mail to actually have busy jobs/days so
they don't get back to me right away.

So.....I have good news.....I GOT A JOB!!!! I didn't want to write
anything on here until it was official. I start around the 28th and
its only part time temporary but it has the promise of a full time job
if I perform well. I was so excited I was ready to cry, don't get me
wrong it has been nice having some time off so I can spend much needed
time with my family, cook Darryl dinners every night but, I have
definately misse contributing to my household financially and having a
purpose every day. The only thing that isn't so great about this job
is that the hours suck but like everything else the newbies do the
shift stuff and once you put in your time you don't have to as much,
so I don't have a problem with that.

Have a great day, and an even better long weekend everyone!

No comments: