Monday, May 14, 2007

Can I go back to bed?!

I am so tired today and I have no idea why. My damn cat woke me up at
5:30am meowing her head off, I was ready to kill her. I have another
temporary job today about 45 minutes from home, which isn't too bad
and if I don't feel like taking the highway I can take the back roads
which is always nice.

I just had a guy come in and he looked like he wasn't sure where he
was, he was looking everywhere but at he asked me a question and he
didn't even seem sure he should be asking me. So I took care of him
and then he just stays in front of my desk looking past me, after a
couple of seconds, he zips back up his jacket, waits, then a couple
seconds later moves to the door, stops there for a few seconds and
then leaves but, when he leaves he turns around and looks back in like
he forgot something. I felt like sasking him if he was okay. Weird...

I am going to a concert on Friday and I cannot wait! I love the artist
and I haven't been to a concert in a really long time. After that I am
going to be having Lo Lo up and we are going to hang out here and then
go to her house to hang out on Sunday and go to Dusk 'til Dawn which
should be fun. I haven't been to the drive-in since last year and all
of the movies we are going to see look really good.

I am starving right now and I still have a half hour util my lunch. I
think I am going to have the new Chicken Snack wrap at McDonalds, they
are sooo good. If you haven't tried them you HAVE to. Well I better
jet, have a great day all!

No comments: