Friday, May 11, 2007

I taught I taw a putty rabbit

I went to my moms for half of the day to help her out. It was weird to be back at home, cleaning and moving things, it had been so long since I had done that before. I was mowing the lawn and my allergies started acting up which sucked. Then just before I left my mom was watering her garden and I thought wow I really need to do that too. So I get home and go outside to get started and I see this rabbit in my garden and it is so still and so nice that I think it is a fake one. I go outside to take a closer look and yep, its a rabbit. I ran upstairs, ran to my purse to get the batteries and ran outside to take a picture. It was so nice and a brown colour, I just wanted to pick it up and pet it.


This one looks creepy, I am crouching and taking a picture through the bars on my deck because I don't want it to run away.




This one is shaky because it was so cold outside I couldn't stop my hand from shaking.



What a cutie patootie!

2 comments:

Material Girl said...

that wascally wabbit!

he looks so cute....

and plump...

and like he wants to dive in a bowl with wine and garlic...

PatZ said...

he's posessed.