Thursday, May 10, 2007

Happy Mothers Day all!

I know its early but I just wanted to get that out there in case I forgot. Me and Christina took my mom out for dinner tonight, it was actually a lot of fun because we went to this new trendy restaurant in our mall and had a delicious meal. I had maple glazed salmon with fries and it was sooo good. I definately have to learn to make it, it was good for me and good for my braces since it wasn't hard to chew and these days thats a big plus.

After that we went to Costco and I got two new books which was awesome. I hate going shopping and thinking...oooh! I am going to get this, and this and oooh I have always wanted that, and then all of the sudden reality comes crashing back and I think I am broke, and I don't have a job. Its so weird I honestly forget and start getting stuff to buy. There was this one big book that was 700 pages and was apparantly really good and only $15! My mommy bought me a new book though and the author that got me into reading came out with a new book and was a really good price so I had enough change to buy it. Now I can't wait to finish the book I am reading so I can start the new one I got.

I don't have work tomorrow so I am enjoying not having to go to bed early and not having to get up early. I did promise my mom I was going to help her tomorrow so I will have to get up relatively early but not too bad. Well I am off to read, have a great weekend everyone!

1 comment:

Material Girl said...

You and I will definately have to learn how to make maple salmon.

Lo