Wednesday, May 09, 2007

It is WAY too early



I originally wrote a post this morning but my sister neglected to inform me that you can't use explorer on her computer and it ate my post. So I am going to write this like it was the post I lost.




It is 6:30am and I have been up since 5:30am, and I would give anything for sleep right now! Most people reading this are going to be thinking, why would you get up at such an ungodly hour, well three reasons really, my moms puppy, my moms boiling house and allergies. I didn't get to sleep until 1am also because two out of those three reasons, it is really hard to be mad at a puppy that cute. She is trained really well that if the lights go out it is sleepy time but, the catch is, you have to turn the lights out, you can't sit with the bedside light on and read in order to get yourself into sleep mode. So I turn off the light and get all curled up so she will leave me the hell alone and then its too hot, so I open the window, realise that isn't doing any good, close the window, turn on the fan, that speed is too low, turn up the speed, toss and turn fifty times and by this time Maki doesn't believe the lights off rule and wants to play. Anyway long story short I am exhausted today.




I am sorry that it has taken me this long to tell this story but, as you all know my computer is crap and I couldn't post pics through e-mail therefore making it pointless to post about what happened. So Lisa, here you go!




So the other day I was in my backyard gardening when I heard these loud bangs, it sounded so loud it was either gun shots or someone banging down my door, and then I hear these kids saying "wholey shit!" and laughing. So I cautiously go inside to see whats going on and I see people slowly walking down the street, seeing this I assume it must be safe to see whats going on and I go outside. I go outside and there is a drug bust across the street from me. There is a S.W.A.T team surrounding the house with the whole black outfit, helmet, bullet proof vest and machine guns, and one by one they pull people out, pat them down and arrest them. By the time I though to get my camera I missed the S.W.A.T guy but you get the jist.





Who says being a housewife isn't exciting?!

3 comments:

Material Girl said...

Wholey fuck dude.

No seriously...I might be thinking twice about visiting you in your ghetto, crime scene neighbourhood.

Lo

cutiestar said...

whatever it is not a ghetto, ask anyone who lives here my end of town is the nicest. You will get grow ops anywhere, it doesn't mean you live in the ghetto.

Stolenswan said...

hahahahahahahahahahaha Barrie's ghetto?? Are you serious?

Two words, mofo:

George. Town.

Mmkay?