Thursday, May 03, 2007

Time, Time, who's got the time?!

I went to the orthodontist today for my monthly tightening. I
expressed my concern with them about the fact that the holes where
teeth had been removed were not closed yet and that I am getting
married in 2009 so I would like them off by May of 2009 at the latest.
She understood and said, "chill bride" that normally the gaps don't
close right away and it takes some time but, just to relieve my fears
she told her boss about my concerns and he said I should have them off
in November no problem, wahoo! I am a quarter of the way there and I
am feeling great! Although they did add elastics, a power chain and
hook up two more teeth in the back this visit so I am well aware the
'feeling great' is only temporary. I complained to my family that I
wasn't in any pain last time (no pain no gain) so I think I am going
to regret saying that this time.

Last night I waxed my legs and I used this neat product that is
supposed to make it not hurt and even though its not supposed to hurt
you are scared shitless before you rip that first patch of wax off. It
wasn't too bad at all, I have to say the first few hurt a lot less
then the ones following but all in all it wasn't bad. The only shitty
thing is that I ran out of wax so I have hairy gorilla legs and then
nice smooth as a babies bum skin.

Today I have some running around to do for my mom and I might actually
be getting that mp3 player I have wanted forever!! Wahoo! I can't even
wait, I spent the majority of my time last night just looking at it,
researching it and comparing it to other players. I want to make sure
I am making the right decision first. Then I started getting a wole
bunch of movies together so I can put them on right away. Homestar
Runner, oh yeah!

2 comments:

Material Girl said...

Guess who's got time to read your blog now!!!

Damit blog!

Love
Lo

PatZ said...

now picture Homstar Saying "I went to the ortho dontist today fo a tightening." and you will not stop laughing.