Tuesday, May 01, 2007

There is something about someone playing guitar that just gives me
chills, I love to hear people play a nice slow song on the guitar
picking, not strumming, I fall in love at that moment. Or whenever I
hear a cello being played in a really emotional song I just close my
eyes and get goose bumps everytime. I love music. Right now I am
listening to Damien Rice - 9 Crimes and it is such a beautiful song.

There is this new song by Carrie Underwood that I absolutely love, it
is about a guy cheating and basically getting him back. It is such a
kick ass I love it. I have never been cheat on before but I hate it so
much and I just love songs that have to do with kicking a guys ass for
being a dick. So if you are mad at a guy right now listen to this, it
will make you feel much better.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T56vLzS5i5w

No comments: